There are 2 ways to get your members into the system:
- Bulk import - click on the members link in the navigation menu, then click on "Import Members".
- Manually add - click on the members link in the navigation menu, then click on "Add Member".
you are viewing a member's profile page there are a number of tabs at
the top. The tabs displayed depend on what features you have enabled.
The full list of tabs are:
- Basic details - this is the tab that is automatically displayed when you view a member.
- Extended details - this shows all the other default fields not shown on the basic details tab.
fields - if you have added any custom fields (Setup > Custom Fields)
they will be listed here. Click on the field details to edit it.
- Attendance - this lists all the attendance for this member.
- Awards - this lists all the awards that this member has been given.
- Groups - this lists all the groups the member is in.
- Fees - this lists all the club fees assigned to this member.
- Sessions - this lists all the sessions this member attends.
- Documents - this lists all the documents uploaded to this member.
There are 2 ways to add user's photos
- The system uses the Gravatar service.
If a member has an avatar registered to their email address in the
Gravatar system, Manage My Club will display that avatar.
can upload a photo via the member's account page. If you upload a photo
and the user also uses Gravatar, the uploaded photo will display.